July 31, 2012
FotoFusion v5.2 update (Mountain Lion and Windows 8 support)
FotoFusion v5.2 is all about compatibility.
With this release, FotoFusion has been modified to be ready for use on:
- Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 8
- We have introduced a ‘Start tab’, which holds what used to be the Home Zone.
- Easy-to-hit controls for Next / Prev page are now overlaid on the canvas, speeding up page navigation.
- Contextual (“right click”) menus now feature ‘recently used’ controls to accelerate access to frequently-used tools
- Optimizations – reduced memory use
- Improved language support for: French, Portuguese, German
- Enhanced users access to custom Form Factors restored.
- Support for images on external media cleaned up – now predictably asks if you want to copy or reference images
- Series of issues with clipped text resolved
- Drives are now displayed sorted by drive letter (instead of by drive name)
- Series of issues with autorotated images edited outside of FotoFusion – fixed
The following form factors were updated:
FotoFusion v5.2 Build 85432 was released for all FotoFusion v5 users June 30th 2012.
This is a free update for all v5.x users. If you are running v4.x and would like to buy and upgrade to this release, click here.
–The LumaPix Team–