Based near Toronto? Come see Denis Germain, employee #1 at LumaPix and a successful photographer in his own right, present FotoFusion and field your questions at the Photo Network Expo – this coming Saturday and Sunday, April 6 & 7 2013 at Toronto’s venerable Maple Leaf Gardens (recently renamed to Ryerson’s Mattamy Athletic Center, but come on…). Click here to see a coupon that will save you 50% if you pre-register! More details can be found here.
FotoFusion v5.3 is now live – New features include rounded corners and output preflight!
This is a FREE upgrade for those of you who are already using FotoFusion version 5.x! Simply restart FotoFusion and the update will install automatically. YearbookFusion users should receive this update in about a week. Still using FotoFusion 4.x? Visit our upgrade page to now!
Image frames borders now support shapes like diamonds, circles and ovals. You can control the amount of curvature for round frames or cutaway for angled corners. All the border functionality (colors, width, opacity, etc.) you expect works with these new border styles.
FotoFusion 5.3 also introduces a Preflight feature that scans your project to warn you of errors like low-res content, spelling errors and missing images. You can easily navigate to and correct the problem areas and output your project with confidence the first time.
Come see FotoFusion V5.3 in action at The ProPhotoExpo – February 7 through 11 in Cincinnati, Ohio! With more than 100 booths, 26 instructors, 40 programs and $15,000 in prizes, this photographic tradeshow is the largest in the midwest United States. A strong speaker line up, professional portfolio reviews, juried print competitions and a low entry fee make this a show worth checking out! Visit www.PhotoProExpo.com for details.
By the way: If you register online using the code PPELPX13, you’ll be eligible to win an iPad Mini!
FotoFusion v5.2 is all about compatibility.
With this release, FotoFusion has been modified to be ready for use on:
- Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 8
- We have introduced a ‘Start tab’, which holds what used to be the Home Zone.
- Easy-to-hit controls for Next / Prev page are now overlaid on the canvas, speeding up page navigation.
- Contextual (“right click”) menus now feature ‘recently used’ controls to accelerate access to frequently-used tools
- Optimizations – reduced memory use
- Improved language support for: French, Portuguese, German
- Enhanced users access to custom Form Factors restored.
- Support for images on external media cleaned up – now predictably asks if you want to copy or reference images
- Series of issues with clipped text resolved
- Drives are now displayed sorted by drive letter (instead of by drive name)
- Series of issues with autorotated images edited outside of FotoFusion – fixed
The following form factors were updated:
FotoFusion v5.2 Build 85432 was released for all FotoFusion v5 users June 30th 2012.
This is a free update for all v5.x users. If you are running v4.x and would like to buy and upgrade to this release, click here.
–The LumaPix Team–
LumaPix announces immediate availability of FotoFusion v5 for all platforms.
FotoFusion v5 is here and ready for you. Deep improvements to Text, iPad export, and many other improvements are available now. New users can buy FotoFusion Extreme for $299.95 or FotoFusion Enhanced for $119.95. Upgrades from v4.x are available at a discount.